Sunday, February 24, 2008

He Drank The Whole Dang Thing!

$20...what would I do?


I would...well not much.... I can make $20 by making a 5 second phone call.

But DUDE!

He drank the whole thing....for $20

He drank the whole syrup carafe at Village Inn
In one fell swoop he drank it.

That's like a 1000+ calorie moment

OH MY LORD!

He then turned pale...but he was OK

I almost got sick myself watching him....

Funny I kept moving further away from him thinking "I don't want to be hit when it comes back around"

Funnier...after it was said and done...I actually felt closer to him and had a new strange respect....

DUDE!

$20....maybe it was worth it....!

Risk for gain....

Thanks for reminding me..


This time it was $20

Next time (if I re-learned my lesson well)...maybe it's for someone's soul....



4 comments:

Nicole Lauren said...

Jackie has a picture of a boy holding an empty syrup container and 20 dollars.


The picture makes so much more sense now.

Figman4 said...

In case you don't know it...cute Jackie has a great blog at

http://www.jackiesgame.blogspot.com/

Jared E Wright said...

that is just crazy!

Jared E Wright said...

what what